- Please note that opening hours may be subject to change, please call us to book an appointment or to arrange collection of medication or food.
Our Chesterfield surgery is an RCVS accredited Small Animal General Practice, welcoming dogs, cats, birds, exotics, poultry and small mammals.
It is our main clinic, offering excellent surgical and medical facilities. Our staff complete continuing training to enable us to provide your pets with the best possible care.
Clients attending our branch surgeries will be referred here for surgical or medical procedures to be carried out.
We are always pleased to receive your feedback and constantly aim to provide a high-quality service, so if you have any compliments or suggestions on how we can improve, we would like to hear from you. Please view the have your say page for further details.
Facilities and services
- Full diagnostic and surgical facilities including:
- Digital X-ray.
- Ultrasound and heart scans.
- Full dental equipment.
- In-house laboratory.
- On-site operating theatres.
- Ample customer parking.
- Spacious reception area with separate dog and cat waiting areas.
- Five consult rooms.
- Separate dog and cat wards.
- Walk in kennels for large breed dogs.
- Full disabled access.
- Integrated customer lift.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Nurse clinics.
- Pet insurance.
- Pet passports.
- Repeat prescriptions.
- Brian Sargeant BVetMed MRCVS – Clinical Director
- Emma Parkinson BSc DVM MRCVS
- Richard Patton BVSc BSc MRCVS
- Jessica Podmore DVM BSAVA PGCertSAS MRCVS
- Helen Sear BVSc MRCVS
- Megan Skelhorn MRCVS
- Izabela Swierczynska MRCVS
Telephone: 01246 273292
Monday to Friday: 8.30am – 7pm
Saturday: 8.30am – 5pm
If you have an emergency outside of these hours, please see our emergency service page.