Our Chesterfield surgery is an RCVS accredited Small Animal General Practice, welcoming dogs, cats, birds, exotics, poultry and small mammals.
It is our main clinic, offering excellent surgical and medical facilities. Our staff complete continuing training to enable us to provide your pets with the best possible care.
Clients attending our branch surgeries will be referred here for surgical or medical procedures to be carried out.
- Full diagnostic and surgical facilities including:
- Digital X-ray.
- Ultrasound and heart scans.
- Full dental equipment.
- In-house laboratory.
- On-site operating theatres.
- Ample customer parking.
- Spacious reception area with separate dog and cat waiting areas.
- Five consult rooms.
- Separate dog and cat wards.
- Walk in kennels for large breed dogs.
- Full disabled access.
- Integrated customer lift.
- Brian Sargeant BVetMed MRCVS Clinical Director
- Diana Mendez-Perez DVM MRCVS
- Emma Parkinson BSc DVM MRCVS
- Richard Patton BVSc BSc MRCVS
- Cathy Wragg MRCVS
Telephone: 01246 273292
Monday to Friday: 8.30am – 7pm
Saturday: 9am – 5pm