Carrick Veterinary Group is committed to providing excellent client and patient care. Our operating theatres are equipped and maintained to the highest standards. We have an extensive range of surgical equipment and instrumentation which allows the practice to work to the highest clinical standards using state-of-the-art technology and techniques. Our dedicated surgical team are supported by a highly trained and caring team of qualified nurses who play a critical role in the post-operative management and rehabilitation of our surgical cases.
Our orthopaedic and advanced soft tissue surgeon, Jessica Podmore DVM PhD CertSAS MRCVS, offers the following procedures:
- Lameness investigations
- Cruciate ligament injury/disease (Tibial Tuberosity Advancement (TTA)/Lateral Suture)
- Patella luxations (Sulcoplasty and TTT)
- AO/ASIF fracture repair (Internal fixation, External fixation)
- Reconstructive joint surgery
- Hip dysplasia
- Growth deformities
Soft tissue surgery:
- Abdominal surgery.
- Brachycephalic airway obstructive disease.(Rhinoplasty, Staphylectomy, Laryngeal Saccules Resection)
- Hernia repair: Perineal hernia, abdominal hernias, inguinal hernias, diaphragmatic hernias
- Maxillectomy and mandibulectomy.
- Ear surgery: Lateral wall resection, Total ear canal ablation and bulla osteotomy.
- Eye surgery: corneal conjunctival graft
- Eyelid surgery: entropion, ectropion, diamond eyes
- Skin fold surgery
- Complex mass removal with skin reconstruction.
We always welcome referrals from practices in the surrounding areas. Please fill out the referral form or contact the practice directly on 01246 273292 or email firstname.lastname@example.org